Using a real–world, phase IIa clinical development project example, participants will learn how to:
- Avoid the pitfalls of “market–driven” TPPs
- Develop strategic options for possible market positioning and development strategies
- Set milestones for continuing or abandoning the preferred options
- Get a firm grasp of the competitive dynamics and market situation of each option
- Understand the specific risk profile inherent in each option
The selected modules for this course are:
- Option Space Mapping
- Competitive Product Profiles
- Risk Assessment
- Innovativeness Screening
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Project Synthesis
Fees: € 2.750 + VAT per participant. 3½ days programme.
Click here for a downloadable programme.