Our courses help managers in R&D, BD&L, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing & Sales and other areas to better understand the complex business issues of R&D:
- How to consider all the product development options for a given project, and how to pick the best option
- How to assess risks earlier and mitigate them better
- How to make better investment decisions on project and product portfolios
- How to determine whether to bring in R&D partners
We offer three types of programmes:
Understanding the Strategic Risks of R&D and BD&L.
Based on a strategy board game, our Risky Business course helps professionals from inside and outside the pharmaceutical industry gain strategic insight into how R&D and BD&L processes function. Risky Business can be played across all levels – from the executive board to operational functions – to sharpen strategic thinking.
Decision Analysis for R&D Portfolio Managers and R&D Project Teams and Managers.
These courses are based on methods that have been used successfully in many companies for R&D project portfolios and individual R&D projects. Relying heavily on instructive, real−world case studies, the programmes help R&D and other professionals to master skills they can put to immediate use for immediate impact.
Customised Courses on the Strategic Risks of R&D and Superior R&D Portfolio and Project Management Approaches.
We realise that every pharmaceutical company has unique issues in managing R&D and BD&L. Thus we are prepared to customise our training offerings to create whole new ones when and where our clients need them.
Risky Business Courses
Decision Analysis Courses
For R&D Portfolio Managers
For R&D Project Teams:
- Executive Course in Corporate Strategy
- Coaching of Project Leaders and Project Teams
- Scenario Thinking in Decision Analysis
- Customised Strategy Workshops
- Customised Courses in Decision Analysis
All of our approaches have been proven in the real word. They emanate from the extensive project work of our sister consulting company, Catenion, which works regularly with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical firms.